How To Create and Upload Your Testimonial
- You can create a video using most any Smartphone (Apple or Android based) or Tablet. The video below explains how. You can also use the camera built into most computers. The article at this link explains how.
- If using a phone or tablet, please make sure the Camera App is turned on and either place it in “Selfie Mode” or select the camera facing you.
- Please make sure you are in a quiet area to assure good sound quality and in a well lighted location so people can see you.
- Please record a testimonial that is a minimum of 30 seconds long, though you can make it as long as you like.
- Please consider and share:
- How has your life changed or been improved as a result of using our service?
- What has the experience of our service been like for you?
- What has your experience been in interacting with our team members?
- What’s your favorite feature or element of how we provide our service?
- When finished, please click this link to upload it to us via a Dropbox, and click here to email us and let us know you uploaded it (so we know the upload was successful and can identify who uploaded it).
For your privacy, we will identify you only by your first name and the town where we serve you.
(However, if you are a business customer and give us permission, we can also include the name of your business.)
If you have any issues with your upload, please click here and we will have our Marketing associate contact you directly.
These are the actual clients of Marin Wash and Fold.
We appreciate our customers’ needs and want to assure that they are met.
Marin Wash & Fold Company
To strengthen the communities we serve in two ways: by providing people more time to pursue their life passions and purposes for the benefit of others, and, by providing parents the opportunity to spend more time deepening their relationships with their children, so future generations grow up feeling more connected with and loved by their parents.