- Choose Detergents
- Choose Dryer Sheets
- Choose Wash Temps
- Choose Dryer Temps
- Choose Folding Preference's
Please click here to schedule a pickuporhere for more informationabout how we serve business customers.Large volume businesses can contact usfor custom pricing. Airbnb, vrbo, and other vacation rental owners, pleaseclick here to learn how we can serve your specific needs.
SERVING MARIN, SONOMA & NAPA COUNTIES AND PARTS OF THE EAST BAY AND SAN FRANCISCO
Receive a $20 discount with “2023” Promotional Code.
Save $20 using "2023" Promotional Code Offer.
New customers receive $20 off their first engagement. Move into an easier year in 2023 experiencing what it is like to have us wash, fold, sort, and return your laundry ready to be put away in each family member’s room ... while you spend more time doing what is most important to you.
Please enter “2023” as the coupon code when scheduling your first pickup online, or mention the “2023” promotion if our customer satisfaction team schedules your pickup by phone.
We are excited to have new customers experience our service,
Can not be combined with previous promotions. This promotion limited to North Bay residents and not available to visitors.
Why Choose Us Instead Of Your Home Washer?
- We wondered recently… what makes our quickly growing customer base different from people who choose to continue to spend the time sorting and folding their own laundry at home? (And, why are our customers happy to pay for our service, while others sorting and folding their own clothing are paying the utility companies extra water and electricity costs?)
- After all, most people with kitchens have food delivered. Others use food preparation and delivery services like HelloFresh. And, numerous people choose the convenience of Amazon delivery over driving to a local store.
- Why do some people “take the stress out of” food preparation and shopping, yet continue to maintain the stress and hassle of sorting and folding laundry?
- We know some people consider laundry to be a personal chore they feel they should do themselves. Our customers understand what makes us special.
- Our software allows our team to know and understand your personal laundry preferences.
- And, we select team members who are trained to follow our detailed, carefully designed operating procedures, with attention to detail, based on each customer’s specified preferences.
- We are not like the “one size fits all” services that primarily serve San Francisco and the East Bay. They focus on next day turnaround at the cheapest possible price, and deliver their customers’ laundry in big trucks to a third party facility. Some even charge a base price for standard laundry service and a higher price for paying attention to customer preferences. We ask our customers to accept second business day delivery so we can focus on attention to detail. We are big enough to meet demand, yet small enough to follow each customer’s specific preferences.
- In short, we take the time to follow your preferences. So, our customers can have the best of both worlds: laundry done the way they would do it at home … without the stress.
How It Works
We want our customers to have the peace of mind of forgetting about their laundry from when you place it on the doorstep to when it is returned, neatly folded, and organized.
What People Are Saying
By KATE FITZSIMMONS |
PUBLISHED: May 30, 2019 at 5:25 p.m. | UPDATED: May 30, 2019 at 5:34 p.m.
Marin Wash and Fold’s owner, San Rafael resident, Michael Gralnick, wonders if when you think of laundry, you think of better quality of life? Well you might, if someone offered an alternative to all that sorting,
washing and drying you face. This is especially true if you have young children or simply a hectic life schedule.
The time doing laundry can take away from other fun or relaxing activities, like spending more quality time with family or friends.
Gralnick and his wife did their research before opening their service in October 2018. They brought on employees with a decade or more of experience in this field. They also offer a customized service with chemical-free options for anyone with sensitivities.
“Our service is really about regaining your time,” Gralnick said, “because people are already paying someone to do many of their chores, like cleaning the house or maintaining the yard.
This is one more way to regain time. My wife, Kym and I have three young children. We know, first-hand how much time can be devoted to sorting, washing, drying and then separating everyone’s items before putting them away. So, our approach, when it comes to the families we serve, is to separate by family members to the extent possible. It saves the family even more time when putting the laundered clothes away.”
A May 19, 2019 article in the Atlantic, “Even Breadwinning Wives Don’t Get Equality at Home,” points to the fact that women still do the bulk of household chores, which includes laundry.
But Gralnick likes to point out that everyone could benefit from reclaiming time for more enjoyable activities.
“Pick-up and delivery laundry services are pretty common in cities and are just starting to make real inroads in the suburbs.” He explained, “However, it isn’t just families who can benefit. Millennials are delaying marriage and spending more time at work. If they are lucky enough to work at Google or Facebook they receive major perks for those long hours. We encourage local employers to consider giving their employees perks like Marin Wash and Fold’s pick-up and delivery laundry service. They just might get more rested, productive employees for that perk.”
Marin Wash & Fold Company
To strengthen the communities we serve in two ways: by providing people more time to pursue their life passions and purposes for the benefit of others, and, by providing parents the opportunity to spend more time deepening their relationships with their children, so future generations grow up feeling more connected with and loved by their parents.
Please below to learn about how we adapted to Covid during the pandemic stage, and how we have continued to apply those best practices as Covid has shifted from a pandemic to an endemic illness still requiring extra precautions.
CLOTHES WASHING ・ LINENS ・ BEDDING ・ COMMERCIAL LAUNDRY ・ FREE PICKUP AND DELIVERY
Our state-of-the-art software allows you to customize your laundry service so you can choose everything from detergent to water temperature to how we fold your clothes. Or, call us at (415) 858-WASH (9274) and speak with a member of our Customer Satisfaction Team. Whether you need us for one day, or every week, we are here to help!
- Leave special instructions
- Manage payment options
- Place your account on vacation hold
- Track Your Laundry’s Progress